Read and spell Coupon to save 10% off Now. TTRS is to touch, type, read and spell. It is a comprehensive touch-typing course for students who are aged 7 and above. The program will be in a very easy method which your kids will like and concentrate more. This a very easy way for to parents teach their kids. Kids also learn quickly that how to type, read and spell.
The TTRS program contains 24 levels with 31 modules for each level. Each module typically takes few minutes to complete. The main and interesting of TTRS is giving immediate feedback for students’ encouragement. so that feedback fills more concentration and confidence to students for doing more. And every 5th module will be in dictation.
Read and spell Coupon:
Touch Type Read and spell Review:
This program is very helpful to students learn their grammar in an easy way and they never get confused about grammar, typing, and spell out. TTRS program gives you a good quality of course about touch-typing, read and spell. You can take this program at home also. Adults also follow this to learn something more. By participating in this TTRS program, students will get more knowledge, confident and they look forward to doing more.
- It’s research-based.
- It uses the Orton-Gillingham method of reading instruction – the program builds literacy skills while teaching kids keyboarding.
- It’s highly structured – yet flexible. I like the combination!
- It’s multi-sensory, using visual, auditory, and kinesthetic (touch) senses – so it works for a variety of learners. Homeschoolers love multi-sensory!
- It’s modular in design.
- The modules are short in length, with immediate/positive feedback.
- The program offers an adaptive interface in terms of colors, fonts, and designs (which your kids will like).
- The program is suitable for users who struggle with physical impairments and specific learning difficulties, like dyslexia.
- The program works well for ESL students.
- It also works for adults!
- In case you want it, optional tutor support is available.
New features of TTRS :
The subject creator adds your own typing lessons, so children can learn the material in a multi-sensory way.
Free Writing Bridge the gap between typing lessons and learning to write on the computer.
Trophies & weekly Targets Motivate learners and encourage regular use of the program
TTRS reporting Track performance and follow your child’s progress on smartphones.
This course will start with learning to touch-type, read and spell the vowels – a, e, i, o, u. The audio track accompanies the letters as they appear on screen, reinforcing sound-letter correspondence, which is a crucial skill for sounding out words while reading. Then students get the feedback or first score and feel success.
In the second level, the student is introduced to words grouped by onset, vowel-blend, and final consonant. For example – fed, wed, led. This teaches phonics in context and at the same time, the student learns the position of the keys using the on-screen hand guides. With repetition, words move from short-term to long-term memory and the skill of typing begins to feel more comfortable.
Some students with dyslexia have problems with their short-term memory. Repetition is a way of over-learning that can help with these problems. TTRS uses a multi-sensory approach to repetition learning. Through the multi-sensory approach, students hear the words spoken through headphones or speakers, see the words printed on the screen, and are prompted as to which fingers to press via the on-screen keyboard. Finally, through the sense of touch, they type out the words and learn to spell with their fingers.
All the plans include :
- It is unlimited, gives 24/7 support
- Quick and easy setup for everyone.
- You can practise maths and science.
- Also, you can add your own lessons.
A TTRS subscription also includes access to English, mathematics, and science typing modules, and admins can create custom subjects and add spelling lists too!
Keyboard typing is such an important skill – you don’t want your kids hunting and pecking. Definitely, this program works and makes your child typing keyboard excellently.